We had a great Live Q&A with Sue in April 20221!
00:01 Miscellaneous Chat
06:29 Is it ever appropriate for a non professional to give a remedy above 200C? For example, a snake bite?
- Look at snake bite mini-training
- Aconite 200C, then 911
- Lach 30C and Ledum alternating every 5 min for 30 min.
- Iso therapy if you have the specific snake remedy
- If you don’t know which snake it is: crotalis, lach, gels, centron (all 30C intercurrently)
- Generally, if the 1M is the only potency you have, then you can give it.
09:58 Remedies for chickens with bird flu?
- Sue would use Tub-A as a prophylactic
- Look for remedies from historic bird flu remedies under specialty remedies
- H2N2 is the oldest one. You can put it in their water. Start with 30C and then work your way up.
15:27 Is it good for humans to have these flu remedies on hand, too?
- Yes. New strains will be built on old strains, so they will be useful.
16:16 How do you know which historical flu remedy to use?
- It doesn’t really matter which one you take. Some people respond better to bird strains, etc. Need to find the one you respond the best to.
19:01 Member thoughts on hydrogen peroxide in chicken’s water and current “bird flu strain”
20:34 Using Hydrogen peroxide in drinking water
- Sue uses 8 drops per gallon of the 35% hydrogen peroxide
22:02 Taking activated charcoal
- Take several times a week.
- 2 hours away from food. Helps pull out bacteria while you rest and digest.
- Rat study with activated charcoal water – lived 40% longer with charcoal.
24:14 10 month old with cold and cold
- Try Pulsatilla – great cold and flu remedy
- Could be some strep bacteria causing issues – try strep or staph nosode if needed
- Capsicum good for cough and ear ache
- Kali phos or sulph and silica to strengthen mucus membranes.
27:08 Stomach bug with not super strong symptoms
- Arsenicum iod has been good for a lot of sick people lately
30:14 Child with muscle tone issues
- Add occasional dose of low potency silica
- Cal phos
- Nat mur
- Otherwise continue with current protocol
32:07 Red light therapy
- CBD or hypericum oil along the scar, and then follow with running the red light slowly along the scar.
- Body’s energy can get hung up on a scar – kind of like a speed bump
- Pen lights are great for specific treatment or small areas, but mats are good too.
- Graphites and silica every day for a week – scars should disappear.
35:16 Daughter who wants to get ears pierced. Will Ledum cause the holes to close?
- Use Ledum and Arnica. Just keep the earrings in and keep moving them. It should cause it to close.
- Check with a accupuncturist to see safe spots to pierce ears.
- Lavendar oil will help avoid infection
38:22 Member who needs help with a rubric she tried
- Was there one remedy in all of the rubrics?
- Phytolacca – general gland remedy
- Pick a remedy and then prove the rubrics (make sure it’s listed in the rubrics)
- Find kingdon and miasm first, using the language to figure those out
50:53 Scratched eyeball
- Silica, aconite (arnica of the eye), staphysagria
- MSM drops
- Keep a patch on it
52:01 5 year old with molluscum. When using Thuja 30C for this, do I need to worry about jab clean up issues coming up? Should child be given Nat Sulph also in case there is a detox?
- Always good to do the Nat Sulph also.
- Ant crud 30C could also be helpful. It’s just good for lots of skin issues
- Once a day until they are gone.
1:00:30 child with infected molluscum on stomach
1:06:32 Member question about mulluscum case. Would DE be a good option?
1:10:56 Can activated charcoal dry up milk for a nursing mom?
- Most likely not. If there is a problem, alfalfa would bring it back.
1:11:40 Child with bad bloody noses due to capillaries close to the surface. Last one was so bad that it was coming out of his eyeballs.
- Phosphorus 30C when he has a nosebleed
- Silica 6C occasionally
- Cactus grand florus – great for nosebleeds that don’t last super long, but are heavy while they last.
- Rubric – what color is blood? Stringy? Clotty? Get as much info as you can.
1:18:08 Member comment on molluscum – past success with Thuja 200C.
1:19:05 Remedy for diaper rash
- Mix lavender oil in coconut oil and put it on. Make sure it’s not too strong because first it wil burn a little and then it will numb.
- Could be a candida issue – if it started with tiny spots around the anus. Try borax 30C for acute candida.
- Calendula ointment (not cream, it has alcohol)
- Could be food allergies
- Lycopodium 30C or 200C to get digestion working again.
1:22:54 Small tear in retina
1:31:07 What is the best time to take the zeolite powder and what is a starting dose?
- Start with ¼ tsp. Then increase as symptoms of detoxing go away.
- Sue took hers about 2 hours before eating anything else.
1:32:34 Upcoming things on the podcast and members corner
1:40:59 Menopause information – look under member resources